6/27/2009

My first clothes

I love the pastel colours, as the sky, the sea and flowers. My first dresses are blue and orange.

Bleu ciel gown

Bleu ciel gown
More details or BUY IT on sxtreetsl.com

Jus d'orange gown

Jus d'orange gown
More details or BUY IT on sxtreetsl.com



I was looking for some famous creators on xstreet and I have tried to learn the method, how they sell. The perfect information is the most important: pictures, size, prims, address of the sl shop, where they can buy, etc.

So first I have made an account on the xstreet:

Xstreet SL Marketplace

The pictures of the items are very important. Not enough to make a snapshot and upload because it is the first impression about the item. I think, the light, clear advertise is the best.

The pack contains my own creations, resell and free items!!! Why? Because for a new resident sometimes to hard to find a skin, shape, hair, etc. It is just a bonus.
If you purchase the package, you'll look exactly like the model.


My own creations:
Flexi sleeves (20-20 prims)
Arm spirales (2 prims)
Flexi prim skirt (36 prims)
Sculpted top of the skirt and belt together (42 prims)
or - sculpted belt (41 prims)
or - sculpted top of the skirt (1 prim)
Glaves
Top
Glitchpants

Resell items:
Golden Class shoes (15-15 prims)
Golden Class shoe base (worn)
silve claw necklace flower drop by LAFUMA Mills (188 prims)
silve claw necklace flower drop atthach by LAFUMA Mills (114 prims)
TRUE - Cabelo - 33 - Chapeu - Loiro Dourado (152 prims)
TRUE - Cabelo - Chapeu Amarelo (4 prims)

Freebies:
female Shape nice (no modify)
Pale Skin pink lips (no modify)
OPIUM Eyes - Tintable lips
sexywalk override + right click & wear
3 Body lights

Next time I will talking about the resell items, where can you find them. See you soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment